Recently, as this site has grown, I have been getting quite a few requests to review books and manuscripts. As a general policy, I do not solicit books for review. However if you are with a publishing house or an independent author and would like to submit a book to be reviewed, you may do so. Simply consider the following:
- The review of any book will be brutally honest. If I donâ€™t like your book, I will say so. If you canâ€™t handle a possibly negative review then do not submit books for possible review.
- If a book doesnâ€™t grab my interest within the first couple pages I will probably not even finish it and you will not get a review.
- I will not pay you to submit advance copies for review nor will I pay for shipping and handling or other costs. You want your book reviewed? You send it. You pay the fees.
- I will not accept any form of payment (above and beyond simply the free copy of the book) to perform a review in order to keep an objective stance on the material.
- I will accept books to review that have some sort of relation to this site and the readership that comes here. They should be on topics like (but not limited to) history, politics, conservative principles, the founding fathers, etc. Please do not submit cookbooks, travel guides, etc because they will not be reviewed.
If you would still like to submit a book or manuscript understanding this, please contact me at [email protected] for mailing information.