Watcher’s Council Nominations for the week of October 14, 2013!
Michael Haltman | October 16, 2013
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to be part of!
Each week the members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden in an underground bunker located on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the Watcher's Council nominations for the week of October 14, 2013 are...?
- Liberty’s Spirit – The Genderfication of Thought
- The Noisy Room – Dick Armey and the Progressives on the Right – Conservative Betrayal
- The Political Commentator –
What do Martians think about Barack Obama! (Video)
- Simply Jews – Russia’s Sochi Games: if there, you better keep shtum
- The Colossus of Rhodey – All of a sudden, “Redskins” is a nasty term
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – The Real Reason For Columbus Day?
- Joshuapundit-The Ayatollahs Laugh – Iran’s Nukes And The New ‘Red Lines’
- The Mellow Jihadi – The Navy, Some Pantyhose, and an Inconvenient Typhoon
- Bookworm Room – A friend gets a hard lesson about the “liberal” police state
- The Razor – Sunday Drive-By – Random Shots
- The Glittering Eye -“Your Winnings, Sir”
- VA Right! - A Liberal’s Naive and Unrealistic View of Obamacare Costs and What She Will REALLY Pay
- Nice Deb – White House Official: Obama Would Rather Default Than Sit Down And Negotiate With Republicans
- The Right Planet – Mister ‘No Compromise’ and the Default Position
- Rhymes With Right – Regarding The Debt Ceiling Increase
- Ask Marion – This is the Moment For Action And choice
- Mark Steyn – Park Service Paramilitaries submitted by Liberty’s Spirit
- Michelle Malkin –http://michellemalkin.com/2013/10/09/occupy-america-citizens-storm-the-barrycades/ submitted by The Noisy Room
- City Journal -Slip Slidin’ Awaysubmitted by The Political Commentator
- The Sad Red Earth – Edward Snowden and the Question of Authority (a Surveillance of Terms)submitted by Simply Jews
- Truth Before Dishonor – A Troll has demanded an explanation submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Project 2049 – China’s Military Strategy in the Asia-Pacific submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Andrew McCarthy – Funding Jihadists while Denying Military Benefits submitted byJoshuapundit
- 1389 Blog – Counterjihad! –Racism Explained to the Liberal World submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- The Federalist-Stop lying to us, America submitted by Bookworm Room
- Gavin McInnes/Taki’s Magazine –Children and Guns: The Hidden Dads submitted by The Razor
- Serdar Yegulalp/InfoWorld Tech Watch Blog – How federal cronies built — and botched — Healthcare.gov submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Liberty News – OOPS! Lefty Daily KOS Blogger Not Happy About Fact his Premiums will DOUBLE Under Obamacare! submitted by VA Right!
- David Horowitz/FrontPageMag -The Threat We Face submitted by Nice Deb
- Habitable Worlds – Emotive But Meaningless submitted by The Right Planet
- Barry Rubin – How to Turn a Campus into an Indoctrination Center submitted by The Watcher
- The Independent Sentinel – Mr. Obamachev, We Tore Down These Walls submitted byWatcher
Subscribe in a reader
Contributor's website: http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com/
Filed Under Conservative Musings
Content posted by users from other sites is posted for commentary and news purposes under fair use and each author is responsible for their own postings and a particular posting should not be construed as being endorsed by this site or its owner.