Watcher’s Council – 24 articles from some of the worlds top conservatives! (Week of 4/29/13)
Michael Haltman | May 3, 2013
The Watcher's Council nominations for the week of April 29, 2013 were presented, the votes were cast and counted, and the winner will now been announced!
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the winner(s) of the Watcher's Council for the week of April 29, 2013 is (are)...?
- *First place with 2 1/3 votes! Joshuapundit –Days After Boston, Obama Pressures Israel To Release Terrorists As A ‘Goodwill Gesture’
- Second place with 2 votes – Gay Patriot- Basketball player comes out; “I could care less”
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – The Political Commentator- Hungary’s shoes of death!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Razor-The Lure of the Conspiracy Theory Revisited
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Simply Jews-Boston bomber and the Waltham, Mass triple murder
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Right Planet-Chris Matthews Pushes the ‘Only Whites Can Be Racists’ Meme … Again
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Noisy Room- Amnesty – Solidifying the Marxist Control of America for Decades, If Not Permanently
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey –Should be titled The Reluctant Idiot
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Rhymes With Right –Why Is A Matter Settled 70 Years Ago Still An Issue In Our Public Schools?
- Fifth place with 2/3 vote – Bookworm Room –Orwellian double think enters the gun grab debate
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Syrian Delirium
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi – A Reuters Writer Writes Me
- First place with 3 votes! – MarkSteyn-The Collapsing of the American Skull submitted by The Noisy Room
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – The Big Picture –Is Israel really Pakistan’s enemy? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – Robert Spencer/ FrontPage –Who We Must Blame For Boston submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote -Richard Fernandez/Pajamas Media-Freedom submitted byThe Glittering Eye
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote Sultan Knish -The Snake In The Bloody Garden submitted by The Political Commentator
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - Benjamin Wiker/Human Events –Why aren’t liberals more critical of Islam? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - Andrew McCarthy –Obama’s National Security Fraud submitted by The Watcher
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Canada Free Press – Bad Moon Over America submitted byThe Right Planet
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion –The High Cost Of Low Information Voters submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote -Big Jolly Politics –Harris County Republican Party: Yo, dude, do you support pedophilia? submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Buckhorn Road –Just a couple questions about the Boston Marathon bombing and its aftermath submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Hellinahandbasket.net–Canine Logo Equals Rape submitted by The Razor
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader
Contributor's website: http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com/
Filed Under Conservative Musings
Content posted by users from other sites is posted for commentary and news purposes under fair use and each author is responsible for their own postings and a particular posting should not be construed as being endorsed by this site or its owner.