Watcher of Weasels presents 32 links to conservative thought!
Michael Haltman | May 8, 2013
For those who may be enjoying their first Watcher's Council experience, it is a group that consists of some of the top conservative bloggers from around the world.
A group that The Political Commentator is extremely proud to have been asked to be part of!
Each week members select and submit an article that they have written in addition to one article from a non-council blog they find to be particularly topical and important.
While you may not always agree with what you read, that fact alone may make the experience much more valuable!
Once all of the nominated articles have been received at an undisclosed location by the Council leader, a location that is well hidden somewhere on the Left Coast of the United States, the Watchers Council members review and vote for their favorite entries.
These votes are protected and held by outside auditing firm Arthur Andersen until such time as they are counted and a winner has been chosen for the Grand Prize.
This Grand Prize which consists of the appreciation of ones peers.
In the end, however, we are all winners for having had the opportunity to read the analysis of the critical issues of the day.
In a nutshell, the Watchers Council is the ultimate conservative blog aggregator!
So without further ado the Watcher's Council nominations for the week of May 6, 2013 are...?
- The Noisy Room – The Language of Killer Tomatoes
- The Political Commentator – Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose and the culture of Me!
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – VE Day
- Bookworm Room – “Extremism” when it comes to late term abortion and guns
- Joshuapundit-America’s Left: Koch Bros. Bad, Al Jazeera Good!!
- The Colossus of Rhodey – If You’re a Pro Sports Guy and Outspoken “Progressive” …
- The Mellow Jihadi – What price do you put on a life, does £710- or $1,103- seem appropriate?
- Rhymes With Right – SC Democrat Chairman Is Truly A Racist Dick
- VA Right! - Why Is Hanover County Paying Supervisor Elton Wade $30,030 Per Year as a Crossing Guard?
- The Glittering Eye -The Country
- The Razor – What To Do When The Enemy of Your Enemy Is Still Your Enemy
- The Right Planet – ‘G-d Bless You’
- Gay Patriot – The two Benghazi scandals
- Simply Jews – Richard Falk: a canary in the coal mine or a fly in a cesspool?
- Ask Marion – Marco Rubio, His Chief of Staff Cesar Conda, Amnesty, George Soros and the Grander Plan
- Liberty’s Spirit – It’s Spring so it Must Be Time to Attack Liberal Arts Education Again…Boring
- The Pirate’s Cove – Gang Of 8 Immigration Bill Could Protect Those With Rap Sheets
- Maggie’s Notebook – Inhofe: DHS Buying Ammo to Dry Up Supply: AMMO Bill S.843
- Mark Steyn –The Immigration Transformation submitted by The Noisy Room
- Foreign Policy -Xi’s War Drums submitted by The Political Commentator
- Banyan – Could India and China Go to War? submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Iowa State Daily/Barry Snell -Waking the dragon ? How Feinstein fiddled while America burnedsubmitted by Bookworm Room
- Karen Lugo/Pajamas Media – How American Muslims Radicalize submitted by Joshuapundit
- The First Street Journal – President Obama endorses the Bush Doctrine submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Heels And Handguns – Democrats are shaking in their boots over Bloomberg’s Gun Control Adssubmitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Bizzy Blog – Aurora, Col. Sentinel Editor Wants NRA?s ?Guilty Monsters ? Sent to Guantanamo Bay For All Eternity?submitted by Rhymes with Right
- Accuracy In Media – Bill Ayers and His Media Groupies submitted by VA Right!
- The DiploMad 2.0 – Poverty, Mass Murder, and Liberals: A Complete Package submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Taki’s Magazine –The Frack Strikes Back submitted by The Razor
- The Weekly Standard – The Benghazi Talking Points submitted by The Right Planet
- Ann Althouse -Another hate crime turns out to be self-generated ? another “victim” threatened herself submitted by Gay Patriot
- Wolf Howling – The Left In Loco Parentis & The Plan B Abortion Pill submitted by The Watcher
- Diana West – Making Islam (not Terrorism) Disappear submitted by The Watcher
***Subscribe to TPC below and share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google +1!***
Subscribe to The Political Commentator by Email
Subscribe in a reader
Contributor's website: http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com/
Filed Under Conservative Musings
Content posted by users from other sites is posted for commentary and news purposes under fair use and each author is responsible for their own postings and a particular posting should not be construed as being endorsed by this site or its owner.