US officials: We didn’t link Libya attack to video … Texas Fred

J.D. Longstreet | October 10, 2012 

US officials: We didn’t link Libya attack to video
A Commentary by Texas Fred
LINK:    http://texasfred.net/archives/18497

TEXAS FRED
 WASHINGTON (AP) – The State Department said Tuesday it never concluded that the consulate attack in Libya stemmed from protests over an American-made video ridiculing Islam, raising further questions about why the Obama administration used that explanation for more than a week after assailants killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.
 The revelation came as new documents suggested internal disagreement over appropriate levels of security before the attack, which occurred on the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks on the U.S.
 Briefing reporters ahead of a hotly anticipated congressional hearing Wednesday, State Department officials provided their most detailed rundown of how a peaceful day in Benghazi devolved into a sustained attack that involved multiple groups of men armed with weapons such as machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and mortars over an expanse of more than a mile.But asked about the administration’s initial – and since retracted – explanation linking the violence to protests over an anti-Muslim video circulating on the Internet, one official said, “That was not our conclusion.” He called it a question for “others” to answer, without specifying. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter, and provided no evidence that might suggest a case of spontaneous violence or angry protests that went too far.
Full Story Here:
US officials: We didn’t link Libya attack to video
No one in their right mind bought the story that Barack Hussein Obama and his band of evil-doers were handing out. Obama was doing all he could do, in concert with Hillary Clinton, to keep this episode on the *down low*.

And WHY IN THE HELL hasn’t there not been ANY reprisals for these attacks?
I’ll tell you why; our President is a COWARD and he doesn’t want to offend his Muslim brothers and his Liberal supporters. Never mind the FACT that Obama is supposed to be Commander in Chief, never mind the FACT that he took an oath to defend this nation from ALL enemies, foreign and domestic, all Barack Hussein Obama will do is talk and make lame apologies for American greatness.

Obama IS that Domestic enemy so many have sworn to defend against!

This Embassy attack, and it was an attack, and the subsequent attempt at a cover-up by Obama and Company, should mark the end of the Obama administration. Americans were raped and killed, murdered actually, our Embassy was destroyed and all the fine folks at the U.S. Department of State could do was make excuses about the cause being some 2-bit piece of crap film that offended Muslims in its portrayal of MoMo from the hood.
Two House Republicans say they have been informed by whistleblowers that the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was attacked and threatened 13 times before the incident last month that killed four Americans. SOURCE
So, why then was the Embassy in Benghazi protected by what can only be described as a *skeleton crew*? Granted, there were former Navy SEALs on the crew, and those were some seriously legitimate *BAD BOYS* that held their own and didn’t give themselves over cheaply, but WHY were the requests for additional security forces, U.S. forces, more or less ignored?

WHY were security forces drawn down before the attack?
Wood said that there was a visible security drawdown while he was in Libya. Pressure came from the higher headquarters at the State Department.
“It began shortly after I arrived,” he said. “There was pressure to reduce the number of security people there.”
 Over the six months leading up to the attack on Stevens, Wood says the security situation in Libya deteriorated. There were 13 threats or attacks in Tripoli and Benghazi. Wood says Stevens and his staff made the case for tightened security in emails and diplomatic cables. But one by one lost three State Department security teams, their only airplane and, eventually, Woods’ squad too. SOURCE
Pressure came from the higher headquarters at the State Department? How much higher? All the way to the Secretary of State? Or is this one of those Fast and Furious things where it was authorized at the *field* level with NO knowledge by the Attorney General?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Barack Hussein Obama and his entire administration have got to go and it is up to us to make sure that the United States of America never suffers such a dangerous, destructive and utterly childish regime of failure ever again!

If you aren’t sharing these posts with your friends and family, please do, and not because I am trying to garner more readership, but because the truth is ALL I have to offer, and I am of the opinion that the TRUTH is all Americans need to see to make a GOOD decision!

Texas Fred

LINK:  http://texasfred.net/archives/18497 
**************************************


VISIT J. D. Longstreet's "INSIGHT on Freedom" Face Book Page!!:   (Just click on the link for more conservative commentary by J. D. Longstreet and other popular conservative writers!)
  *************************************


Hypersmash.com
Ping Blog


Contributor's website: http://csadispatch.blogspot.com/



Content posted by users from other sites is posted for commentary and news purposes under fair use and each author is responsible for their own postings and a particular posting should not be construed as being endorsed by this site or its owner.
Please Note: The comments section is for both the registered users of this web site as well as non-registered users. All wishing to post comments must comply with our Commenting Rules or risk having their comments stricken. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the ownership of this site and should not be taken as such just because they are visible and posted here.

Leave a Reply





  • American Conservative Daily is owned and operated by J.J. Jackson, President of Land of the Free Studios, Inc.