BREAKING: New poll numbers
Tea Party Express | October 4, 2012
Dear Loyal Supporters,
Tea Party U.S. Senate candidate Josh Mandel is in the political fight of his life against ultra-liberal Harry Reid ally Sherrod Brown as well as the D.C. Democratic machine.
New poll numbers just released by the Mandel campaign confirm that the race is in a dead-heat. Here are the key findings:
- Among voters that on a scale of 1 to 10 rank their likelihood of voting a “10″, we’re up 5 points 49-44.
- Among voters that on a scale of 1 to 10 rank their likelihood of voting an ”8, 9 or 10″, we’re up 2 points 47-45.
- Among all likely voters we’re down 3 points 44-47.
- Among Independent voters we’re tied 42-42.
- Among voters who have an opinion of both Sherrod Brown and me, we’re up 2 points 48-46.
- Sherrod Brown’s favorable rating has plummeted to 38% and his unfavorable rating is at 41%.
We need your help to push Josh Mandel over the top and take the Senate gavel out of Harry Reid’s hands
Contributor's website: http://TEAPARTYEXPRESSCONDEMNSDECISIONTOKILLKEYSTONEXLPIPELINE
Content posted by users from other sites is posted for commentary and news purposes under fair use and each author is responsible for their own postings and a particular posting should not be construed as being endorsed by this site or its owner.