Truth Tour hits Iowa: It’s all about the facts

Cain Solutions Inc. | September 10, 2012 

Herman   Cain’s Truth Tour got off to a rousing start in Cedar Rapids and  Des Moines this week, with three appearances each day (Wednesday  and Thursday) – one each involving community and faith-based  leaders, business leaders and college students.

A student newspaper, the Daily Iowan, conducted an excellent  interview with Mr. Cain that lays out very clearly what the  Truth Tour is all about. Click the image to watch.

The 30-day, 30-city Truth Tour will continue through October. You can see the full schedule here. The coming week’s events are:

The Truth Tour is sponsored by Job Creators Solutions, an organization formed by Cain and  Bernie Marcus, the co-founder of The Home Depot.

9-9-9 The Book:  Leroy and Bessie’s Guide to Replacing the Tax Code
In the video  linked above, one of the things Herman Cain points out is  that facts get lost in the war of words that takes place  between politicians in an election year. People get confused  about just what the truth really is.

Of course, when  it comes to topics like economic policy, the tax code,  monetary policy . . . it’s easy to veer into confusing  language. The challenge for those seeking to inform the  public is to present these concepts in a way that is simple  without being simplistic. That’s what Herman Cain has done  in his new book, 9-9-9: An Army of Davids. He  has often said that he wrote the book in such a way that his  Uncle Leroy and Aunt Bessie could understand it.

Not only does the  book make the case for the 9-9-9 tax code replacement plan,  but it explains basic facts about the existing tax code that  will leave most Americans stunned – and geared up for action. And if you order the book now, we’ll  also send you a sharp-looking lapel pen with a torch Mr. Cain  designed for those of us fighting for replacement of the tax  code. It’s not a pin you can buy anywhere else, and we only  have a limited supply, so order today!

Contributor's website: http://cainconnections.com/
Filed Under Activism

Content posted by users from other sites is posted for commentary and news purposes under fair use and each author is responsible for their own postings and a particular posting should not be construed as being endorsed by this site or its owner.
Please Note: The comments section is for both the registered users of this web site as well as non-registered users. All wishing to post comments must comply with our Commenting Rules or risk having their comments stricken. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the ownership of this site and should not be taken as such just because they are visible and posted here.