HEARTLESS US MUST WEEP FOR MUSLIMS

Grant Swank | March 17, 2008

J. Grant Swank, Jr.

Note Barack Obama’s writing in “Audacity”:

In his book, “Audacity,” Barack Obama holds to the leftist position that the Judeo-Christian heritage is totally unimportant. It’s antique. It has to go. It does not fit, should not fit, and if he is President, it will be nixed quite quickly.

(Interesting, isn’t it, how much he’s made of the Judeo-Christian pulpits throughout his campaign. Their sanctuaries have become his refuge. But if elected President, they must be scuttled).

America needs to shed that Judeo-Christian concept and move on to multiculturalism, in religion in particular.

Though Obama says he’s “Christian,” he disdains the biblical Christians, calling them extremists. He as a “Christian” writes his own dogma, thus endorsing abortion and sodomy, both scorned by the Bible.

Obama is a liberal religionist who is not a “Christian” any more than the Dalai Lama is.

In “Audacity,” Obama writes that the “fundamentalist” brand of Christianity should bow out of public policy. It is suffocating culture. Obama is more in favor of theological liberalism that embraces that “all paths lead to God.” That includes all world religions, espeically Islam.

“We are no longer just a Christian nation. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers,” Obama writes in his book.

Now it is true that freedom of religion does permit all religions to live alongside one another peacefully in the Republic. But that does not discount the Judeo-Christian heritage as Obama would discount it.

Further, Muslim Obama would lean the nation in the direction of Islam.

Note his writing in “Audacity”:

That is Jeremiah Wright’s creed hook, line and sinker. That is Wright’s mentoring taking hold on Obama. Obama would “stand with (Arab and Pakistani Americans) should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

And what does all that mean? It means that America’s “white value system” (as Wright refers to it) was responsible for 9 / 11, as Wright rants.

It also means that the government has been ugly against Islamics so that they have been “shaken” in “their sense of security and belonging.”

Poor Muslims in the US, per Obama.

Consequently, Obama will take the Muslim side over the non-Muslim side. There it is in his own words, in his own book.

That’s not the closet Muslim Obama. That is the open Muslim Obama.

Is he what we want for President?

Contributor's website: http://jgrantswankjr.blogspot.com/

Content posted by users from other sites is posted for commentary and news purposes under fair use and each author is responsible for their own postings and a particular posting should not be construed as being endorsed by this site or its owner.
Please Note: The comments section is for both the registered users of this web site as well as non-registered users. All wishing to post comments must comply with our Commenting Rules or risk having their comments stricken. Comments do not necessarily reflect the views of the ownership of this site and should not be taken as such just because they are visible and posted here.

6 Responses to “HEARTLESS US MUST WEEP FOR MUSLIMS”

1. Dan on March 26th, 2008 12:39 am

That rumor has been circulating the Internet for a while now. The fact that people accept it as true without checking its validity is extremely destructive to our democracy. The quote is wrong. What you’re posting is a lie.

The actual quote from the book is from page 261 and is as follows:

The quote is obviously saying that he will help to protect Arab-American immigrants if they are demonized based on their nationality or race. It has NOTHING to do with what you are saying.

2. LibertarianPrince (Moderator) on March 26th, 2008 6:01 am

Grant said: “In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans … have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging,” he laments. “I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

You said: “Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

You say the quote is a “lie”, but you cite the exact quote and prove that it is not.

You claim “The quote is obviously saying that he will help to protect Arab-American immigrants if they are demonized based on their nationality or race.” But Obama claims that this has already happened. See first two highlighted sections.

Again, most people here (none except maybe Grant as best I can tell) believe that Obama is a closet Muslim. But if you are going to accuse someone of lying about a quote at least make sure you can prove the quote is a lie first.

3. Shade on June 4th, 2008 2:40 pm

wow, way to not bother to check for accuracy or truth.

4. LibertarianPrince (Moderator) on June 5th, 2008 6:02 am

Don’t know who you are addressing that comment at, but if it was at me, as you can see I was completely accurate.

5. lil_leprechaun on August 3rd, 2008 4:38 pm

It is exactly what he is saying. I’m not saying that we should bring back internment camps as those from WWII, DO NOT misunderstand me. But what Obama said (essentially) was that (whether or not the government has/had found evidence of terrorist or extremist activity against any “Arab or Pakistani American”) that he would stand with them. With no specifics given, I might add. It is not so VERY difficult to become an American citizen, and for those Arab and Pakistani Americans who are sincere in wanting a new life, I applaud them with all my heart, however, for those Arab and Pakistani Americans who COULD be here for slightly underhanded opperations I do not feel ANY SYMPATHY what-so-ever. I am very proud and protective of my home land and my family and I rejoice in the fact that I was born in this great land. And because of this pride I feel for the nation I belong to, I will indeed ask questions as to the validity of the actions of immigrants. I have too often ran into many immigrants who, while they have moved here, do not feel for America as they do their “home country.” I’m not saying that they should forget their roots by any means, I myself research my family genealogy and many of my ancestors were immigrants as well. But when you put your “home country” on a pedestal like it is a God then that to me, clearly states that one does not care for their “new country” (to which they now belong) as well as the country (most of them) have left behind for a new life. Forgive me if this sounds arrogant, but I am AMERICAN after all. While this attitude of Obama’s may have its roots in American thinking to some extent, there is also the fact that too much of a good thing can be bad. While we should have belief and HOPE that all Arab and Pakistani Americans are not extremists or terrorists we should not necessarily be unquestioning of signs that we may see of such actions that may be connected to extremist of terrorist activty. Let us not be naive and believe that EVERY SINGLE Arab and Pakistani American is here for a new life. Look over History, this country has had immigrants from countries such as Russia and even Germany that were anarchists and came here, became citizens and tried to bring about the downfall of our Democratic Republic. As I said before, for those Arab and Pakistani Americans who have left their “home country” for a new start in life, I applaud them. For you see, I too have the “Audacity to Hope.”

6. Clifford on September 26th, 2008 11:18 pm

The raising of Biblical Christians in all parts of society, from wall street to mainstreet will continue even if Obama is elected. He & the Dems know that the creation of Biblical Christians cannot be regulated by government and is in fact is none of it’s or his business.